This course covers the navigation and management of the SAP MRP List in order to identify and resolve issues coming out of the planning run. You will learn how to access and navigate the MRP Lists, what the MRP exception messages mean to you and how to resolve exceptions found in your planning run.
(Based on 72 reviews)
I am an SAP CERTIFIED consultant focusing on delivering creative solutions to business problems. My superpower is the ability to define overwhelming business problems and break them down into manageable milestones. I do this by leveraging years of project management expertise, deep SAP functional knowledge & relentless devotion to user satisfaction.
• Complex troubleshooting
• Configuration of PP, MM, SD, Logistics, IM & QM
• Configuration of SAP CRM and GTS modules
• Project planning and execution in leadership roles.
• Data migration, analysis & cleansing.
• SAP Certified for PP (production planning & manufacturing
• Very proficient with SAP MM, SD, IM, QM
• Data migration
• Business Process Alignment & Optimization
• Project Management
• End-User Training & Documentation