In this course, you'll learn why creating and sending POs to your vendors shouldn't be the end of the procurement process. You will learn why adding the confirmation functionality will help strengthen your planning results using the latest details on delivery date, pricing and tracking information from your supplier.
6 Reviews 4.7 of 5.0
|Exploring the Types of Confirmations|
|Using Confirmations in your SAP Purchase Orders|
|4||Activating Confirmation Control|
|Let's take a look at an example in SAP|
|6||Live example in SAP|
|8||Appendix - Course Slides PDF|
KERENS, TX, US
I am an SAP CERTIFIED consultant focusing on delivering creative solutions to business problems. My superpower is the ability to define overwhelming business problems and break them down into manageable milestones. I do this by leveraging years of project management expertise, deep SAP functional knowledge & relentless devotion to user satisfaction.
• Complex troubleshooting
• Configuration of PP, MM, SD, Logistics, IM & QM
• Configuration of SAP CRM and GTS modules
• Project planning and execution in leadership roles.
• Data migration, analysis & cleansing.
• SAP Certified for PP (production planning & manufacturing
• Very proficient with SAP MM, SD, IM, QM
• Data migration
• Business Process Alignment & Optimization
• Project Managemeng
• End User Training & Documentation