In this course, you will get a first-hand look and feel of the S/4HANA system and the MM module. We will view 5 Fiori Apps in action within the Purchase Cycle. You will be introduced to the new ACDOCA and MATDOC tables, which when used through the HANA in-memory columnar database make reporting much faster. Overall you will perform 21 hands-on exercises within the Purchasing Cycle of S/4HANA.
(Based on 58 reviews )
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant with over 15 years of industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill sets, roles, and industry verticals.
• Hands-On senior consultant with rich experience in full life cycle implementations and support projects for top-tier clients. Actively involved in application development, customization, and enhancements. Responsible for working with SAP functional and business team for GAP analysis, formalization of functional specification, design, coding, unit testing, creation of technical specification, and object transport using ABAP/4 Development Workbench.
• Conversant with all areas of RICEF (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement & Forms). Good experience of developing SAP Portal applications using Web Dynpro ABAP and experience in Web Services.
• Expert at tuning the performance of the programs and optimization of code, using various tracing tools and techniques viz ATC, SE30, ST05, and ST12. Excellent debugging skills to figure out the root cause and provide solutions.
• Niche experience in Radio Frequency Identification programming (RFID). Well-versed with field symbols, ABAP memory stack programming, and parallel processing techniques.
• Participated in quality reviews, system testing, integration/pipeline testing, regression/business scenario volume testing, cut-over activities, monitored implementation closely, and provided support in the post-go-live hyper-care period.
• Worked extensively in CRM 5.0 Technical and trained in CRM 7.0. Working knowledge in SAP Workflow.
• Exposure in SAP functional areas including SD, MM/WM, CRM, Vistex Chargebacks and worked closely with SAP XI/PI teams. Hands-on experience in the SAP ChaRM process.View Details