Archiving and deleting data from the ECC database may seem like a straightforward task, but there are many pitfalls that can bring archiving efforts (and possibly more) to a halt. Mark Minich will present a best practice approach to SAP Data Archiving, its tie into SAP’s Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) and archiving for S/4 HANA.
You will learn:
• Best Practice Methodology for Implementing an SAP Data Archiving Strategy
• Options for Accessing Archived Data
• Brief overview of SAP ILM
• Data Retention, Data Disposition and SAP System Decommissioning
• Data Archiving in (and for an upgrade to) S/4 HANA
Mark Minich is the founder of Round 2 Consulting Services and possesses 20 years of SAP Archive Link experience. A leading expert in SAP Data Archiving, Information Lifecycle Management and Document Management, Mark provides unbiased information to assist with implementing archive solutions. Mark has helped many companies leverage their SAP environment to achieve greater rates of return in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, utility, oil retail and public sectors.