PRODUCT DETAIL :
The nation's top companies are looking for System Administrators that know SAP. This course introduces you to the most common functions in SAP's User Administrator module. Start here if you're looking to become a SAP System Administrator.
- create, maintain, lock user records
- set defaults, parameter IDs, create user groups
- check passwords, kill user sessions, generate authorizations
- structural authorization profiles, master data reconciliation
- user reporting and change documents
Length: Approx. 7.5 hours, study guide for each lesson, additional SAP documentation and email support