PRODUCT DETAIL :
80% of Fortune 500 companies are running SAP. So, if you want to be an Accountant at some of the world's most powerful, profitable companies you need SAP knowledge and experience. Learn the essentials of the Asset Accounting module (FIAA) in SAP.
- learn basic asset accounting tasks in SAP with hands-on exercises
- learn how to work with asset records, transactions and depreciation values
- learn how to acquire, retire and transfer assets
- learn how to process depreciation runs and year-end closing programs
- run important asset reports such as Asset Balances, Total Depreciation and Asset History Sheet
Length: Approx. 8.5 hours, study guide for each lesson, additional SAP documentation and email support