< SAP Training Courses < Previous Page
CONSD - SAP Sales and Distribution Configuration
This course teaches the main configuration transactions in SAP's Sales & Distribution (SD) module. This course is a basic requirement for every Business Analyst or SAP consultant wanting to work with SAP SD.
- SD Enterprise structures
- Pricing configuration
- Sales document configuration
- Delivery configuration
- Billing configuration
- Master Data configuration
- IT/Business analysts
- Project team members
Type & Duration
- ECC 6.0 (newest SAP release)
- 650+ questions & Certificate of Completion (sample)
- 40.5 (Level: Intermediate)
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge/Applications
- More info on CPE credits
- Study guides to download for each lesson
- Supplementary SAP documentation
- 24/7 email support
- Revision: 5/2014
|SAP101 - Basic SAP Skills||
|SD102 - Intermediate SAP Sales & Distribution||
|MM101 - SAP Purchasing||
|CON101 - Introduction to SAP Configuration||
This training course is included in the following SAP Career Paths:
Questions about our training courses? Review our FAQs.
What our customers say:
Thank you. The service had been great. Due to your training and access I was able to fulfill my dream. I have a job in SAP Consulting now.
Your online SAP training courses are simply amazing!
The training sessions have been very user friendly and thorough. I especially like the study guides that accompany the tutorials. Very nice job!