< SAP Training Courses < Previous Page
SAP101 - Basic SAP Skills
This introductory course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics of the SAP system. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly-used functions and features of SAP.
- Learn the basics of the SAP system with hands-on exercises
- Understand how to run and print reports
- Overview of the various modules in SAP
- Use the SAP Business Workplace
- Work with master data and post transactions
- Learn how to navigate, search, and get help
Type & Duration
- ECC 6.0
- Study guides to download for each lesson
- Supplementary SAP documentation
- 24/7 email support
|SAP102 - Intermediate SAP Skills||
|SAP110 - Basic SAP Reporting Skills||
|SAP115 - Intermediate SAP Reporting Skills||
|CON101 - Introduction to SAP Configuration||
This training course is included in the following SAP Career Paths:
Questions about our training courses? Review our FAQs.
Your service and learning method are best in the business.