< SAP Training Courses < Previous Page
SAP101 - Basic SAP Skills
This introductory course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics of the SAP system. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly-used functions and features of SAP.
- Learn the basics of the SAP system with hands-on exercises
- Understand how to run and print reports
- Overview of the various modules in SAP
- Use the SAP Business Workplace
- Work with master data and post transactions
- Learn how to navigate, search, and get help
Type & Duration
- ECC 6.0 (newest SAP release)
- 110+ questions & Certificate of Completion (sample)
- 8.0 (Level: Basic)
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge/Applications
- More info on CPE credits
- Study guides to download for each lesson
- Supplementary SAP documentation
- 24/7 email support
- Revision: 5/2014
|SAP102 - Intermediate SAP Skills||
|SAP110 - Basic SAP Reporting Skills||
|SAP115 - Intermediate SAP Reporting Skills||
|CON101 - Introduction to SAP Configuration||
This training course is included in the following SAP Career Paths:
Questions about our training courses? Review our FAQs.
What our customers say:
Your service is fantastic.
I am in love with the MMC learning experience. I rightly recommend you guys to everyone- very happy!
I`m real pleased with the training and the articles so far. I especially like that we can print hard copies to follow along with the training and have for future reference. This makes it well worth the money for the online training, great job.