< SAP Training Courses < Previous Page
IM101 - SAP Investment Management
This course teaches the most common end user functions in SAP's Investment Management (IM) module. This course is a basic requirement for anyone working with SAP's Investment Management functions.
- Create and maintain Appropriation Request (AR) master data
- Approval & Status management functions
- Create and maintain the Investment Management Program & Structure
- Perform Planning & Budgeting functions
- Execute common reports
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project team members
Type & Duration
- ECC 6.0 (newest SAP release)
- 30+ questions & Certificate of Completion (sample)
- 6.5 (Level: Basic)
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge/Applications
- More info on CPE credits
- Study guides to download for each lesson
- Supplementary SAP documentation
- 24/7 email support
- Revision: 5/2014
|SAP101 - Basic SAP Skills||
|SAP102 - Intermediate SAP Skills||
|PS101 - SAP Project System - Project Builder||
|PS130 - SAP Project System - Reporting||
This training course is included in the following SAP Career Paths:
Questions about our training courses? Review our FAQs.
What our customers say:
|MD. Meer R.|
What you people have done is tremendous. Thanks to MMC for the nice support to its students.
MMC`s training courses are the ideal way of learning thanks to 365 days availability to practice.
Your online SAP training courses are simply amazing!