< SAP Training Courses < Previous Page
CO102 - SAP Profit Center Accounting
This course teaches the most common end user functions in SAP's Controlling-Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA) module. This course is a basic requirement for anyone working with SAP's FI/CO modules.
- Create profit centers and groups
- Standard hierarchy
- Cost/revenue planning
- Distribution and assessment allocations
- Run basic profit center reports
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project team members
Type & Duration
- ECC 6.0 (newest SAP release)
- 80+ questions & Certificate of Completion (sample)
- 6.0 (Level: Basic)
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge/Applications
- More info on CPE credits
- Study guides to download for each lesson
- Supplementary SAP documentation
- 24/7 email support
- Revision: 5/2014
|CO101 - SAP Cost Center Accounting||
|CO110 - Basic SAP Internal Orders||
|CO111 - Intermediate SAP Internal Orders||
|SAP101 - Basic SAP Skills||
This training course is included in the following SAP Career Paths:
Questions about our training courses? Review our FAQs.
What our customers say:
The training sessions have been very user friendly and thorough. I especially like the study guides that accompany the tutorials. Very nice job!
Thank you! You have great customer service! Keep it up!
MMC`s training courses are right to the point, easy to understand and makes you feel right at home. My knowledge of SAP has really grown since I started this training and I would recommend anyone who wants to kick-start their career in SAP.