< SAP Training Courses < Previous Page
FI101 - SAP Financial Accounting
This package includes 4 training courses. That's 29+ hours of training!
This combo course package teaches the most common end user functions in SAP's Financial Accounting (FI) module. This course is a basic requirement for every accountant wanting to work with SAP.
- SAP Financial Accounting overview
- SAP General Ledger
- SAP Accounts Receivable
- SAP Accounts Payable
- SAP Financial Period-End Closing
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project team members
Type & Duration
- ECC 6.0 (newest SAP release)
- 430+ questions & Certificate of Completion (sample)
- 29.0 (Level: Basic)
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge/Applications
- More info on CPE credits
- Study guides to download for each lesson
- Supplementary SAP documentation
- 24/7 email support
|FIGL101 - SAP General Ledger Accounting||
|CON101 - Introduction to SAP Configuration||
|FIGL102 - Intermediate SAP General Ledger||
|SAP101 - Basic SAP Skills||
This training course is included in the following SAP Career Paths:
Questions about our training courses? Review our FAQs.
I found it extremely easy to comprehend because it was explained with complete detail. Also, the application allows the user to go through each class at his/her own pace which helped me to feel more confident.